<%@ Page %>
DataList Code Samples for Beginners
Last week we saw samples of ASP.NET DataGrid. Some times simple tabular layout is not just sufficient. DataList
can be used to provide still customizable interface
to the user.
Following samples are included with the download:
- Simple Binding with DataSet
- Selecting a record in DataList
- Editable DataList
To run the samples you will need...
- Windows 2000/NT with .NET Framework installed
- IIS 5+
- Visual Studio.NET
- SQL Server 7+ or MSDE with Northwind database
How to run/view the code?
- Create a web application in IIS with name as the project name
- Open the project in VS.NET
- Change database connection string in web.config to suit your database
- Run the application
is an independent software consultant, trainer, author, and meditation teacher. He has been programming, meditating, and teaching for 25+ years. He conducts instructor-led online training courses
in ASP.NET family of technologies for individuals and small groups. He is a published author and has authored or co-authored books for Apress and Wrox press. Having embraced the Yoga way of life he also teaches Ajapa Yoga
to interested individuals. To know more about him click here
Get connected : Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube